What to do when you receive your raw hair bundles prior to installing:
- Gently comb the hair. Starting from the ends, work your way up the weft with a wide tooth comb, or detangling brush.
- Shampoo or co-wash your hair in lukewarm water. We recommend using only salon quality products that are alcohol- and sulfate-free.
- Condition your hair. Comb the conditioner through the wet hair with a wide tooth comb, taking care to ensure it is completely saturated. Allow the conditioner to sit for a minimum of 30 minutes. Rinse with cool water until the water runs clear.
- Let your hair air dry. Lay flat or hang up.
How to maintain your hair while installed:
- Avoid using excessive heat on your hair. If you must, always use a heat protectant.
- Do not use temperatures above 430 degrees F (220 C). Hair burns at higher temperatures.
- When sleeping, it is best to use a satin pillowcase or satin bonnet to protect your hair.
Suggested Professional Products for Raw Bundles
Sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners:
Awapuhi Wild ginger Moisturizing Lather Shampoo
Awapuhi Wild Ginger Keratin Cream Rinse
Pureology Hydrate Shampoo
Pureology Hydrate Conditioner
It's’ a 10 Leave in Conditioner
Heat Protectants and Oils :
Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray
Kenra Platinum Heat Block