We all have questions when it comes to dealing with buying lace and what type would be beneficial when spending our coins. SO here are some considerations when deciding between different types of lace.
The term, “HD” stands for high definition. HD lace (film lace) material offers the thinnest material, which is flexible, almost invisible, and lighter than normal lace. This allows wig wearers to have an exposed hairline that looks extremely natural and the hairline is undetectable. This lace is also ideal for women who are suffering from receding hairlines, allowing them to achieve that desired look.
- HD lace wigs are made from the highest and newest quality of the material.
- The material is the thinnest thus far, offering softer, lighter, and invisible lace.
- Blends perfectly with all skin tones, Bleaching is optional.
- Easily melts into the skin when applied.
- Lightweight and thin.
- Soft and smooth feel to it.
- Lace is thin so it is important to be extremely delicate so you won't tear the fabric.
- It can be high priced.
Transparent Lace is the perfect for light to medium complexions. It is slightly visible on the scalp, but with a little bit of hair maintenance and manipulation, Transparent Lace can blend almost as well as HD Lace. Transparent Lace is also a bit thicker and more durable than HD Lace, and the knots are visible.
- Matches skin complexions when the correct color is purchased.
- The perfect option for beginners
- Offers a natural look when compared to your average lace front wigs.
- Breathable material.
- Airy and undetectable
- It comes in various shades,
- Bleaching is recommended
- Needs more customizing
- Not as translucent as HD Lace..
- Lace not as soft can cause some irritation to individuals with sensitize skin.